1. General Part
1.1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we inform you in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR") about the collection of personal data when using our websites DeinZimmer.de, Monteurzimmer.de, Monteurzimmer.at and Pension.de. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, E-Mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Passion 4 Gästezimmer GmbH
Telefon: +49 30 55578454
You can reach our data protection officer at FUNKE MEDIENGRUPPE GmbH & Co. KGaA, Group Data Protection, Jakob-Funke-Platz 1, 45127 Essen, firstname.lastname@example.org. (bearbeitet)
(3) All personal data is basically collected from you.
(4) When contacting us by telephone, E-Mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your E-Mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be kept by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(5) For individual functions of our offer, we use contracted service providers such as accounting and hosting service providers. If we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(6) All of the following information relates to the use of our digital online offerings and applications, which can be accessed via PCs, smartphones, tablets, and all other Internet-enabled, mobile, or stationary devices.
1.2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– Right of information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right to restrict processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right of data portability,
– Right to revoke your consent.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Upon request, we will inform you whether and, if so, which personal data we have stored about you. If we have stored incorrect information about you, we will correct it as soon as you point it out to us.
1.3 Other Functions and Offers of our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
1.4 Objection or Revocation against the processing of your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can always disagree to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
Cookies used on our website:
1.5 List of providers of cookies on our site
2. Special Section
2.1 Collection of Personal Data during informative use of our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect your IP address, which your browser transmits to our server, as a personal data. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you wish to view our website, we also collect technical data that is required for the website display. These can - depending on the browser - be different. Therefore, for more detailed information, please contact the respective browser provider.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and through which the entity that sets the cookie receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality are explained below.:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
2.2 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Failure to provide the data may have legal disadvantages for you, such as the non-fulfillment of a subscription contract. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data is only used to comply with the legal obligations.
2.3 Using our portal/registration
(1) Parts of our online offer can only be used if you register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. There is no obligation to use a clear name; pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only completed once you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory, all other information you can provide voluntarily by using our portal.
(2) If you have registered as part of the use of our online offer, your data may become accessible to other participants of the portal in accordance with the contractual performance. Non-registered members will not receive any information about you. For all registered members, your user name and, if applicable, photo are visible, regardless of whether you have released them. In contrast, your entire profile with the data you have released is visible to all members who have confirmed you as a personal contact. If you make content available to your personal contacts that you do not send by means of a private message, this content is visible to third parties, provided that your personal contact has given the release. As far as you post contributions in public groups, these are visible for all registered members of the portal.
Google OAuth 2.0
By using the Google OAuth 2.0 function on one of our websites, the user explicitly agrees to its use. The authorization of the API requests therefore only takes place if the user actively decides to share this data with us via the Google OAuth 2.0 process and has previously been informed of all the necessary information for processing it and has confirmed receipt of this information. The legal basis in this case is consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
(1) With your opt-in, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we will use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [email@example.com] or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID.
Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID.
With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed to you in full and you may not be able to use all the functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking takes place.
2.4.1 Usage of customer.io
(1) To send our newsletter, we use the e-mail tool customer.io, which is operated by Peaberry Software Inc, Portland, United States of America. For this purpose, your data is also stored by customer.io. Customer.io offers evaluation options on how the newsletters are opened and used. Your data will not be passed on to other third parties for the purpose of receiving the IR newsletter, and customer.io does not acquire any right to pass on your data.
(3) Customer.io collects and stores the following data each time a file is requested from its website: IP address, website from which the respective file was retrieved, name of the file, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred and notification of the success of the retrieval. This access data is used exclusively in a non-personalized form for the continuous improvement of the Internet offer and for statistical purposes. This website uses Google Analytics to evaluate this data. You can find more information about this service under "Analytics".
(4) If you use our services, we store title, first name and surname, company name, address, city, country, telephone number, optionally the e-mail address when creating the account, in order to communicate with you electronically and to store the correct invoice data. A transmission of your personal data to third parties does not take place.
(5) Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes. In addition to the registration confirmation, you will receive a monthly newsletter, e-mails tailored to your account status and our system updates. You can revoke your consent to the use of your data for your own promotional purposes at any time and free of charge, without having to forego our services for this reason.
2.5 Usage of Letterbox
(1) The company Letterbox Direktmarketing GmbH is responsible for the postal invoice dispatch. For this purpose, your data is provided via an API and used exclusively for sending invoices.
(2) This service is provided by Letterbox Direktmarketing GmbH, Breslauer Weg 59, 82538 Geretsried. For further information, please visit: https://letterbox-direkt.de/datenschutz/
2.6 Web Analytics
2.6.1 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This online offering uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the the US and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics on this online offer by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the collection of your data during future visits to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics. When deleting the cookies in the browser, this opt-out must be renewed.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(8) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data.
2.6.2 Using Google AMP Client ID API
(1) This online offer uses Google AMP client function of Google Inc. ("Google"). This function is required to link user activity on accelerated mobile pages provided by Google, which are also hosted by Google, and pages that are not mapped in AMP format in Google Analytics.
2.6.3 Use of A/B testing
(1) These websites also perform analyses of user behavior via so-called A/B testing. This allows us to show you our web pages with slightly different content, depending on the profile assignment. This allows us to analyze and regularly improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for A/B testing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server. You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use our website in full. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser.
(3) Before the analyses are carried out, the IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that a direct link to a person can be ruled out. The IP address transmitted by your browser is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) Service Providers of the Analysis are:
- Visual Website Optimizer
- Google Optimize
You can obtain information from the third-party providers on data protection at https://vwo.com/downloads/legal/data-protection-addendum.pdf and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
2.7 Social Media
2.7.1 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our online offer. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA).
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
2.7.2 YouTube video embedding
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
2.7.3 Facebook content integration
(1) The controller has integrated components of the company Facebook on this website. Facebook is a social network. A social network is a social meeting place operated on the Internet, an online community that generally allows users to communicate and interact with each other in virtual space. A social network can serve as a platform for sharing opinions and experiences or enables the Internet community to provide personal or company-related information. Among other things, Facebook allows users of the social network to create private profiles, upload photos and network via friend requests.
(2) The operating company of Facebook is Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The controller of personal data, if a data subject lives outside the USA or Canada, is Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
(3) By each call of one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the controller and on which a Facebook component (Facebook plug-in) has been integrated, the internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically caused by the respective Facebook component to download a representation of the corresponding Facebook component from Facebook. A complete overview of all Facebook plug-ins can be found at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=de_DE. Within the scope of this technical procedure, Facebook obtains knowledge of which specific sub-page of our website is visited by the data subject.
(4) If the data subject is logged in to Facebook at the same time, Facebook recognizes which specific subpage of our website the data subject is visiting each time the data subject calls up our website and for the entire duration of the respective stay on our website. This information is collected by the Facebook component and assigned by Facebook to the respective Facebook account of the data subject. If the data subject activates one of the Facebook buttons integrated on our website, for example the "Like" button, or if the data subject makes a comment, Facebook assigns this information to the personal Facebook user account of the data subject and stores this personal data.
(5) Facebook always receives information via the Facebook component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is logged into Facebook at the same time as calling up our website; this takes place regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Facebook component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be transmitted to Facebook, he or she can prevent the transmission by logging out of his or her Facebook account before accessing our website.
(6) The data policy published by Facebook, which can be found at https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/ provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. It also explains which setting options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the data subject. In addition, various applications are available that make it possible to suppress data transmission to Facebook. Such applications can be used by the data subject to suppress a data transfer to Facebook.
2.7.4 Integration of Twitter content
(1) The controller has integrated components of Twitter on this website. Twitter is a multilingual publicly accessible microblogging service on which users can publish and distribute so-called tweets, i.e. short messages limited to 140 characters. These short messages can be accessed by anyone, including people who are not registered with Twitter. However, the tweets are also displayed to the so-called followers of the respective user. Followers are other Twitter users who follow the tweets of a user. Twitter also enables a broad audience to be addressed via hashtags, links and retweets.
(2) The operating company of Twitter is Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
(3) By each call of one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the controller and on which a Twitter component (Twitter button) has been integrated, the internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically caused by the respective Twitter component to download a representation of the corresponding Twitter component from Twitter. Further information on the Twitter buttons can be found at https://about.twitter.com/de/resources/buttons. Within the scope of this technical procedure, Twitter receives knowledge of which specific sub-page of our website is visited by the data subject. The purpose of integrating the Twitter component is to enable our users to distribute the content of this website, to make this website known in the digital world and to increase our visitor numbers.
(4) If the data subject is logged in to Twitter at the same time, Twitter recognizes which specific subpage of our website the data subject is visiting each time the data subject calls up our website and for the entire duration of the respective stay on our website. This information is collected by the Twitter component and assigned by Twitter to the respective Twitter account of the data subject. If the data subject activates one of the Twitter buttons integrated on our website, the data and information thus transmitted will be assigned to the personal Twitter user account of the data subject and stored and processed by Twitter.
(5) Twitter always receives information via the Twitter component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is logged into Twitter at the same time as calling up our website; this takes place regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Twitter component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be transmitted to Twitter, he or she can prevent the transmission by logging out of his or her Twitter account before calling up our website.
2.7.5 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On our online offers we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting our online offers, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our online offers. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
2.7.6 AddThis Plugin
We do not process the data concerned or pass it on to third parties. By using the AddThis plugin, you consent to the data processing by AddThis. You can also object to the data collection and storage by AddThis at any time with effect for the future by setting a so-called opt-out cookie. To do this, visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out.
2.8 Communication via messenger
We use messenger services for communication purposes and therefore ask you to observe the following information on the functionality of the messengers, on encryption, on the use of the metadata of the communication and on your objection options.
You can also contact us by alternative means, e.g. via telephone or e-mail. Please use the contact options provided to you or the contact options specified within our online offer.
Im Fall einer Ende-zu-Ende-Verschlüsselung von Inhalten (d.h., der Inhalt Ihrer Nachricht und Anhänge) weisen wir darauf hin, dass die Kommunikationsinhalte (d.h., der Inhalt der Nachricht und angehängte Bilder) von Ende zu Ende verschlüsselt werden. Das bedeutet, dass der Inhalt der Nachrichten nicht einsehbar ist, nicht einmal durch die Messenger-Anbieter selbst. Sie sollten immer eine aktuelle Version der Messenger mit aktivierter Verschlüsselung nutzen, damit die Verschlüsselung der Nachrichteninhalte sichergestellt ist.
However, we additionally point out to our communication partners that the providers of the messengers cannot view the content, but can learn that and when communication partners communicate with us, as well as technical information about the device used by the communication partners and, depending on the settings of their device, location information (so-called metadata) is processed..
Notes on legal bases: If we ask communication partners for permission before communicating with them via Messenger, the legal basis of our processing of their data is their consent. Otherwise, if we do not ask for consent and they contact us, for example, on their own initiative, we use Messenger in relation to our contractual partners and in the context of contract initiation as a contractual measure and, in the case of other interested parties and communication partners, on the basis of our legitimate interests in fast and efficient communication and meeting the needs of our communication partners in communication via Messengers. Furthermore, we would like to point out that we do not transmit the contact data provided to us to the messengers for the first time without your consent.
Revocation, objection and deletion: You can revoke any consent given and object to communication with us via Messenger at any time. In the case of communication via Messenger, we delete the messages in accordance with our general deletion guidelines (i.e., e.g., as described above, after the end of contractual relationships, in the context of archiving requirements, etc.) and otherwise as soon as we can assume to have answered any information provided by the communication partners, if no reference back to a previous conversation is to be expected and the deletion does not conflict with any legal retention requirements.
Reservation of reference to other communication channels: Finally, we would like to point out that we reserve the right not to answer inquiries via Messenger for reasons of your security. This is the case if, for example, contract internals require special secrecy or a response via Messenger does not meet the formal requirements. In such cases, we refer you to more adequate communication channels.
Types of data processed: contact data (e-mail, phone numbers), usage data (websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (device information, IP addresses).
Affected persons: Partner of communication.
Processing purposes: Contact requests and communication, direct marketing (via e-mail or postal mail).
Legal basis: Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO), Legitimate Interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR).
Services and service providers used:
3. Usage-based online advertising
3.1 Advertising playout
Various parties are involved in the playout of online advertising. Overall, it is largely automated and based on interaction between the various parties involved. The following parties are involved in the marketing of our online offerings:
a. Google AdWords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, in particular, suppressing third-party cookies will result in you not receiving third-party ads; b) by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices. com", (here), which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" at this link, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at this link . We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can find more information about DoubleClick by Google here and here, and about data protection at Google in general here. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI).
b. Google Remarketing
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements can be displayed to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behavior when visiting various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used for remarketing.
c. Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-based advertisements ("Facebook ads") when visiting the Facebook social network or other websites that also use this procedure. We pursue the interest to show you advertisements that are of interest to you, in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider learns and stores your IP address and other identifiers..
(3) Deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible for logged-in users here.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. For more information on data processing by Facebook, please here..
d. BING Ads
On our website, Bing Ads technologies are used to collect and store data from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. This is a service provided by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This service enables us to track the activities of users on our website if they have reached our website via ads from Bing Ads. If you arrive at our website via such an ad, a cookie is set on your computer. A Bing UET tag is integrated on our website. This is a code which, in conjunction with the cookie, stores some non-personal data about the use of the website. This includes, among other things, the length of time spent on the website, which areas of the website were accessed and via which ad the users arrived at the website. Information about your identity is not collected.
The information collected is transferred to Microsoft servers in the USA and stored there for a maximum of 180 days. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data, by deactivating the setting of cookies. This may restrict the functionality of the website under certain circumstances. In addition, Microsoft may be able to track your usage behavior across multiple of your electronic devices through so-called cross-device tracking and is thus able to display personalized advertising on or in Microsoft websites and apps. You can opt out of this behavior at http://choice.microsoft.com/de-de/opt-out disable.
Status since: 02.02.2022, Berlin